Friday, March 18, 2011

Letters to the Tooth Fairy


Welcome to Friday Fiction. Joanne is hosting at An Open Book, so after reading mine, go to her blog for more great fiction. This story is based on letters to and from my son.

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Tomorrow is Easter. If you run into the Easter Bunny, will I get candy money for my tooth?
Bobby

Dear Bobby,
The Easter Bunny and I are good friends, but I disagree with him giving so much candy to children. I left you real money.
The Tooth Fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Why do you collect teeth? Bobby


Dear Bobby,
Why do you collect bookmarks?
The Tooth Fairy


Dear Tooth Fairy,
What is your real name? Bobby


Dear Bobby,
My real name is Latin. It is Dentis Mediocris, but my friends all call me Tooth Fairy. Remember to brush your teeth twice a day.
Dentis Mediocris (The Tooth Fairy)

Dear Tooth Fairy,
What do you do with all the teeth you collect? Bobby

Dear Bobby,
I don’t usually answer this question, but since you are into science, I think you will understand. I work for a scientist with the Dental Association. We use the teeth I collect to help dentists learn how to better help you keep your teeth healthy. Keep brushing and flossing!
The Tooth Fairy

Dear Easter Bunny,
Please bring me a new tooth brush with my candy. Thanks. Bobby

3 comments:

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Too cute. Stopping by from FF. I'm a new follower.

Catrina Bradley said...

I love this!!! Too cute. :)

Unknown said...

Clever and cute. Well done!