Monday, February 28, 2011




"Thou hast enlarged my steps under me,
that my feet did not slip."
Psalm 18:36 (KJV)


Someone recently explianed to me the difference in types of martial arts. While karate and Tae Kwon Do are about kicking and blocking, but Judo is about having a firm stance and using the opponent's momentum against them. He continued by saying that in the 6 months that he has known me, he has seen me move from cowering in a corner to taking a Judo stance in facing painful situaiton.


This change is not of my own doing. It is my dependence on God during this time of trial that he is witnessing. As I rely more and more on Him, I have grown in many ways, and having a firm stance, enlarged steps that my feet will not slip, is only evidence of His Grace and Mercy towards me.



After leaving a comment, please go to Vonnie's blog, My Back Door, and read other Monday Manna blogs.

2 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

What a great analogy, Joanney. Never thought of it that way. So glad God is helping you take that stance. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower :-)

I invite you to visit my blog and follow me :-)

God Bless You, ~Ron